Omaha Coalition of Citizen Patrols Participants Procedure for Sign Removal
• Locate sign
• Determine if the sign is on public or private property.
• Leave sign on private property.
• Public property is generally considered 10 ft. behind curb, but near sidewalk,
sign removal should only be done between the curb and sidewalk
• Remove sign on public property or tag with “Warning” sticker at volunteer’s discretion.
• Do not walk on private property for removal of any sign.
• Do not remove “Keep Kids Alive Drive 25” signs
• Do not remove political campaign signs.
• 1n the event a confrontation should arise, handle per OCCP guidelines.
• Transport all signs collected to the Public Works yards listed below.
• Leave signs outside main gate of Public Works yard in snow-fenced area.
Public Works sign drop off sites