APPLICATION FOR MEMERSHIP CITIZEN PATROL AND
OMAHA COALITION OF CITIZEN PATROLS
APLICANT’S NAME ______________________________________________
STREET ADDRESS _______________________________________________
CITY, STATE & ZIP ______________________________________________
TELEPHONE NO. ________________________________________________
DATE OF BIRTH _________________________________________________
I UNDERSTAND THAT:
A. The information that I have provided may be verified by conducting a criminal background check. I hereby release and agree to hold harmless from liability any person or organization that provides information. I also agree to hold harmless the Citizen Patrol named above, the Omaha Coalition of Citizen Patrols and the officers and volunteers thereof.
B. In signing this application, I have read the attached information and apply for membership in the Citizen Patrol named above. I agree to comply with the rules and regulations adopted by both the Citizen Patrol named above and the Omaha Coalition of Citizen Patrols. I affirm that the information I have given on this form is true and correct.
Signature of Applicant Date
OCCP/OPD JOINT JUNCTION CRITERIA
If a patroller meets one or more of the following criteria, they would not be able to participate in any future joint function:
1. Any felony Crime Against Person conviction.
2. Any felony conviction within the last five years.
3. Board of Mental Health committals.
4. Conviction for Resisting Arrest within the last ten years.
5. Conviction for Assault on a Peace Officer.
6. Two or more convictions of assault in the past five years.
7. Two or more convictions of DUI in the past five years.
8. Conviction for Carrying a Concealed Weapon within the past five years.
9. Currently under Court Jurisdiction.
10. Any pending charge for a Class 1 Misdemeanor or above.
11. Conviction of any Sex Offense.
12. Any criminal record judged to be detrimental to the goals and objectives of the Omaha Police